Sunday, August 16, 2009

Updated Images

Well, today I decided to check out Final Fantasy XIV.com’s Japanese section. Turns out, the Japanese class I took a while ago didn’t stick with me that well, but I was able to find my way around the site. Another thing that was immediately apparent was that the North American site, which I use, is much different from the Japanese site. While I assume there is much of the same information, the layout and backgrounds are completely different. In fact, I found the backgrounds and the layout to look much more appealing to the eye. So I decided to try and pull a few images off of the site, and bring them over for all to see. Just check out the Slideshow application on the right toolbar, and you’ll see some of the pictures I was able to grab. You can also click on them to bring you to TFE’s gallery, and view them in their full size.

-Lieven

No comments:

Post a Comment